Sean O'Donovan Wins CCF NSW Engineer of the Year
Amid a field of very strong contenders, Sean O’Donovan took home this year's Engineer of the Year (Projects >$2M) award at the CCF NSW President’s dinner held at the Sydney Town Hall on Friday, 10 November 2017.
In acknowledging the high standard of all finalists, the judge’s highlighted Sean’s high level of engineering initiative and management on the design and construction on the South West Priority Land Release Area (SWPLRA) project. His job deliverables included lead time procurement, design coordination, stakeholder management, cost control and achieving time targets demanded by an accelerated program.
Congratulations on a deserving win Sean!
Other Diona Category finalists at this year’s Awards were:
- Sean O’Donovan - Engineer over $2m - Winner
- Brendan O’Donnell - Engineer over $2m
- Barry McGee - Engineer over $2m
- Barry Finn - Engineer under $2m
- Stephen Lyons - Supervisor over $2m
- Paul Collins - Supervisor over $2m
- Kevin Wall - Site Hand
- Gavin O’Reilly - Operator
- Derek O’Connell - Operator
- Emma Fogarty - Women in Civil Contracting
- Shelley Smith - Administration Support
- Steve Crockett - Safety